Aug 19 2013, 7:14am CDT | by PR.com
New York, NY, August 19, 2013 --(PR.com)-- As part of its Fluent In Foreign Financing series, the Broad Street Capital Group is pleased to announce that this year's "Developing and Financing Projects Abroad" Conference will take place on October 16th, 2013 at the famed Penn Club of New York.
This full-day, invitation-only event will feature a candid and detailed look at the development and financing of twelve exclusive international project and business case studies ranging from $15 million to over $450 million in value. The projects featured at the conference will span multiple countries and industries ranging from healthcare IT, data storage, telecom to distributed energy, fitness, online education and eCommerce.
Attendees will meet and hear from the project developers, financial and legal professionals involved, international experts, as well as representatives of the U.S. Government agencies.
Among the topics covered will be:
- Using U.S. Government's Trade and Development agencies (OPIC, U.S. Ex-Im Bank, USTDA, US Commercial Service) to develop and finance exports and international projects
- Mitigating Risks in international expansion (Political Risk, Export Credit, freight and medical travel insurance)
- FCPA and Patriot Act compliance
- Expanding internationally through franchising
- Bridging cross-cultural gaps in project development
- Takeaways from projects that did not materialize
- Establishing strategic cross-border relationships
- Tools to succeed abroad
- Most attractive countries for international expansion
- Participation Opportunities (investment, funding, professional services, licensing, strategic partnerships)
The conference will be followed by a cocktail networking reception celebrating 25 years since founding of the Broad Street Capital Group.
Broad Street Capital Group (www.broadstreetcap.com) is a private international boutique merchant banking organization focused on enabling its clients to effectively accomplish their project and trade financing needs, as well as helping them achieve strategic international expansion goals, while mitigating associated risks. For more information, or to apply for an invitation please contact email@example.com
Broad Street Capital Group
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/510650
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
blog comments powered by Disqus