Aug 27 2013, 6:00am CDT | by PR.com
White City, OR, August 27, 2013 --(PR.com)-- Unsurpassed. No other word can adequately describe the new Cerakote C-7600 Glacier coating.
NIC Industries devoted nearly two years of research and development building from the world class Cerakote C-7300 Black Velvet coating technology. C-7600 Glacier Black represents the flagship offering for NIC’s new, GlacierTM line of advanced, ultra high temperature coatings.
Formulated to withstand temperatures of over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit and thermal shock from those temperatures directly into water with no adverse effects, C-7600 Glacier Black retains its deep black, sleek satin finish in the most extreme environments.
Specifically designed for ease of application, C-7600 Glacier Black is supplied as a ready-to-spray, ambient cure coating that can be quickly ramped to operating temperature after only 12 hours cure at room temperature, and has a demonstrated corrosion performance exceeding any other high temperature coating on the market.
• Ultra Smooth
• Deep, Rich Satin Black Finish
• Easy To Apply, Single Coat, Air Cure Formula
• 85% Solids Yields Higher Coverage Than Any Other High Temperature Coating
• Self-Leveling Properties
• Better Thermal Barrier Properties Than Any Other High Temperature Coating
• Industry Leading Heated And Un-Heated Corrosion Resistance
• No Discoloration, Even Past 2000oF
• Maximum Hot And Cold Adhesion
• Exceeds John Deere JDM F14X1 Class 4 Testing For High Temperature Coatings
• Meets Harley Davidson ES805-34307 Test Specification For High Temperature Coatings
• VOC Exempt In All 50 States
• Download Application Guides @ CerakoteHighTemp.com
C-7600 Glacier Black is especially suitable as a decorative and protective finish on high performance parts such as motorcycle pipes and automotive headers where extreme thermal stress and extended durability are a must. Stay tuned at Facebook.com/CerakoteHighTemp or www.CerakoteHighTemp.com to get the latest news and view additional colors in the GlacierTM Series.
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/512223
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
blog comments powered by Disqus