Jan 25 2014, 5:48am CST | by PR.com
London, United Kingdom, January 25, 2014 --(PR.com)-- LTT Global, a global pioneer in mobile, is showcasing MyMobileUni a global initiative to impact lives through learning via U K T I Malaysia at the British Educational Training and Technology Show at Excel International Exhibition and Convention Centre in London from 19 to 24 January 2014.
"There are currently around 6 billion people who have little or no access to education around the world and LTT Global wanted to contribute to the world community by lowering this statistic. Together with the team, LTT Global realized that the company had over 10 years of learning and training experience come across many websites that enhance and deliver education. As a global company, LTT Global saw an opportunity to enhance the education of all ages especially clients who have little access to learning platform and that is why LTT Global created MyMobileUni," said Wemel Cumavoo, Co-Founder and CEO, MyMobileUniversity.
The following are additional compelling reasons as to why LTT Global developed MyMobileUni,com
• Student study debts are on the rise
• Rising cost of Higher Education
• A recent global study by Telefonica of young adults aged between 18-30 years said access to technology and education will help to bring them out of poverty and ensure them of their success
• Globally students, professionals, and businesses in their pursuit of success have to remain competitive
• People retrenched, unemployed or between jobs who are looking for better opportunity
MyMobileUni's platform makes it a one-stop centre to access Free and quality learning content. It has links to the world's leading Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) providers like Coursera, edX and Udacity. MyMobileUni also have access to other universities, organizations, NGOs' and subject matter experts from all over the world who have content that they like to share with the world.
Currently MyMobileUni has the following learning channels and are expanding regularly:
• University, college, career development and professional programs
• Business and Entrepreneurship programs
• Computing, Coding and ICT programs
• Teacher & Student Resources and Development Programs
• Lifestyle and lifelong learning
MyMobileUni is pleased to announce the appointment of their Country Directors, Dr Lawrence Wasserman (USA), Mr. Vijay Sekar.Peesapati (India), Mr. Ikhlas Bahar (Indonesia), and Mr. Shane Hodge (Philippines), with additional country directors to be named.
Wemel Cumavoo commented that the Country Directors all share in the company's common vision to make learning accessible to all and they each play an important role in their respective countries to help MyMobileUni reach out to partners who would like to come on board.
MyMobileUni is a university for the people by the people; the Free part will always remain Free and regularly updated.
The next phase sees MyMobileUni incorporating an authoring tool that will allow their clients, who would like to share their knowledge on the portal, to do live or recorded sessions for sharing and then has the option to publish it for Free or market it in MyMobileUni mall. Among its offerings include educational resources and webinars.
MyMobileUni's current strategic partners are Mobile Monday Global, School of Lifelong Learning, Open University Malaysia, Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC), Mobile World Magazine, GAK Technologies, SNS Business Solutions, Internet Academy, Threes & Tees, GooruLearning, Alleem Knowledge Center, CSR India, Ideaz Global and Voniz Venture LLP.
Learning Partners include:
• MobileMonday Global who has 154 chapters globally
• U-Pustaka, Malaysia's integrated library project propelling Ubiquitous Library Services.
• Trayi Educational Services, engaged in the Research, Design, Development and Deployment of educational content to the students of colleges and schools in rural India
• KYUSA an NGO from Uganda using MyMobileUni as a career development platform to empower youths aged 16 to 25, to have a better future.
MyMobileUni also like to announce their Content Partnerships with:
• The National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) is a Government of India sponsored collaborative educational program, which is providing thousands of videos covering Bio Tech, Aerospace Engineering, Ocean Engineering, Nanotechnology and much more
• The Mother and Child Health and Education Trust providing thousands of Education, Instructional, Tutorials videos on Health and Nutrition
Lastly, international media partners include:
• All Eyes On Africa
• Next Up Asia
• Bite Media
MyMObileUni has a huge vision to empower people through education and like to invite organizations and individuals to come support MyMobileUni, as it will help them move forward to become a sustainable entity that can support Free learning vision through:
1. Touching Lives Hall of Fame Campaign
2. Merchandise store
3. Come on board as Strategic Partner, Content Partner, Media Partner or Learning Partner
4. Sign up as Ambassadors to help create awareness
At the end of the day, it is not just about delivery education to communities. It is about delivery the right quality of education that will help enhance and impact lives.
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/538333
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
blog comments powered by Disqus